- Club Leadership/Contacts
- Membership Form
- Photo Galleries
- Members Car Photos
- 2022 Club Activities and Pictures
- 2021 Club Activities and Pictures
- 2021 February - Stephanie Nichols Georgetown Car Show
- 2021 March - Canyon of the Eagles Drive
- 2021 April - Club Picnic
- 2021 June - Winery Tour - Dripping Springs Area
- 2021 August - Visit to Petrol Lounge
- 2021 September - Texas All British Car Days (TABCD)
- 2021 October - Drive to Walburg
- 2021 December - Christmas Party
- Prior Years Events
- Cars For Sale
- Parts For Sale / Parts Wanted
- Resource Guide
- Visit Our Facebook Page
- Other Local Car Shows and Events
The Capital City MG Club of Austin, Texas is a group of MG enthusiasts and was established in 1996. Many of our members own and maintain one or more MGs and even other British cars. Currently in 2022 there are over 80 MGs in the club. The club has over 70 member families which represents about 140 people.
You need not own an MG to be in the club! All that is needed is a keen interest in MGs. We meet monthly and participate in local and regional car shows. There are organized club activities, trips, picnics, parties and adventures that invlolve the whole family. We share interests in an informal and comfortable atmosphere.
The CCMGC publishes a quarterly newsletter and currently holds Zoom and/or in-person meetings on a monthly basis. We email our members with meeting details as the meeting date approaches. You can check the website calendar to find details of upcoming meetings and events. You are always welcome to attend a meeting or event to check us out.
On our Calendar page, you'll see a list of upcoming events, as well as a list of recurring events and gatherings by other clubs.
If you are not already a member, we would love to invite you to join our club! If interested, please click on the Membership Form link to download/complete our membership form. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact anyone on our Club Leadership page. Thanks!
CAPITAL CITY MG CLUB, AUSTIN, TEXAS